Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fab India Acne Control Cream:Review

Hello to all beautiful ladies....
Its been years now that i have been fighting with acne and now the battle has become more tough coz i have one more problem which is acne scars.I am always looking for a product for acne.I have tried a lot of different brands even some medicines as well but nothing seemed to work fine.Than i heard about this Fab India Acne control cream so i decided to give it a try.



Price:Rs.225
Quantity:100ml
Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerine, Clove Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Carbopol 940, Polysorbate 20, Vitamin E Acetate, Lactic Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Cedarwood Oil, Methyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben.


What is Claims:Made with a unique formula using the antiseptic properties of clove oil and tea tree oil, this light whipped cream helps control pimples, acne and blemishes. It also revitalises and stimulates the cellular activity of skin. Suitable for all skin types and especially recommended for oily skin











My Experience:It comes a same old Fab India packaging.When i opened it it has strong clove oil smell,which doesn't bother me at all.But when i applied on my acne it burns like hell for first 2 minutes and then it gives soothing kind of effect.It When i used it for the very first time i thought i would not be using at coz it burns really but when i woke up in the morning i saw visible effects on my acne which was very surprising for me coz no product has ever showed so instant result on my acne.I tried it again the next evening i applied it again before going to bed again it burned but i knew it is working so it was okay with me.
And after using it continue-sly for almost 2-3 weeks on my acne,they have reduced a lot.
So for me its a life saving product but still acne leaves scars behind.
Overall it is a very nice and effective product but if you have sensitive skin than it is a big NO NO for you coz you may feel irritated.

So tell me which one is your life saving product....?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds promising, but a big no no.. I have super duper sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,if u have sensitive skin then u should skip this

      Delete
  2. I needed such a product, recently got a few bumps .......
    Btw, you have a nice blog!!
    Do visit my blog..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...